Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
17LC 07 016
- Participants will learn life skills such as food growing, co-operation and creative practices to
enhance well-being and how to bring them into the classroom
- Participants will use the outdoors to integrate different curriculum areas: e.g
- History - awareness of human adaptation and resilience, heritage skills for modern use.
- Science - living things & biodiversity
- Art - construction, colour
- SPHE - taking care of yourself and others
- SESE/SPHE - Taking care of the environment
- English - oral language
- Participants will discuss how to use course content as part of their school self-evaluation