Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
18LC 02 007
What happens at the workshop?
• Our expert CPR 4 Schools team will deliver a two-hour workshop
• By the end of the course, teachers will learn how to perform CPR, learn how to help someone if they are choking, use an AED
• Teachers will develop skills to pass on this curriculum-based programme to their students in just 40 minutes
We know that anyone who has received training is ten times more likely to respond in the event of an emergency than someone who has never been trained.
What happens after the workshop?
• Following completion of the workshop, teachers receive unique log in details to an online portal on our website
• Lessons plans, instruction training videos, certificates are available online
• Schools receive a kit for students to practice the skill of CPR on manikins
Day(s) of Week:
Number of Sessions:
Post Primary only
Blackrock Education Centre
You are not currently logged on to the Blackrock Education Centre course booking system.
Already a register user? Please click here to log in and enrol
Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up and activate an account. Then use login details to access booking option Click here to register.