Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
18LC 05 003
Aims of the workshop:
• To consider what constitutes a critical incident in various school settings.
• To outline four steps in developing a critical incident response plan
• To consider appropriate responses in sample cases which have occurred in Irish schools and to share learnings and good practice from experiences of previous incidents.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
• To identify protective structures and practices in schools
• To share ideas on the promotion of a caring ethos of physical and psychological safety in a school which can lessen the impact of a critical incident, should it arise
• Review a NEPS template to generate a critical incident management policy appropriate to the needs of a post-primary school community.
• Review new 2016/17 NEPS guidelines a
NEPS & Blackrock Education Centre
Day(s) of Week:
Number of Sessions:
Post Primary only
Blackrock Education Centre
You are not currently logged on to the Blackrock Education Centre course booking system.
Already a register user? Please click here to log in and enrol
Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up and activate an account. Then use login details to access booking option Click here to register.