Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
18LC 07 013
• Using the marine environment in a cross-curricular way to support teaching and learning in the primary school classroom.
• Working scientifically on the seashore, and in the classroom through the use of scientific skills during a range of practical inquiry based exercises.
• Examining the features of the local habitats and using the natural environment.
• Exploring examples of how to apply learning; make cross curricular connections and carryout thoughtful actions after an activity.
• Understanding and recalling aspects of safety in school science and the principles of the conservation code.
• Exploring methods for engaging students through talk and discussion, role play and debate.
• Practicing methods for inquiry based learning including investigating, questioning, predicting, f
Blackrock Education Centre
Day(s) of Week:
Number of Sessions:
Summer Course (DES Rule 58)
Scoil Mhuire Shankill
You are not currently logged on to the Blackrock Education Centre course booking system.
Already a register user? Please click here to log in and enrol
Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up and activate an account. Then use login details to access booking option Click here to register.