Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
18LC 07 015
This course is suitable for those working with children who have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties, low self-esteem, low self-confidence, difficulties with self-regulation and self-expression. The course will cover:
• The practicalities of setting up and running a Nurture Group – early years, primary and secondary
• Attachment theory and neuroscience
• Child development and learning
• Developing an in-depth understanding of the Boxall Profile assessment tool
• Developing the curriculum
• Developing a whole-school nurturing approach
• Monitoring and evaluation through a structured, evidence-based, planned approach
This course will cost €200, including €150 for course materials and handbooks and €50 Summer Course fee. (It may be possible to have this fee paid by yo
Dr. Susan Gibney
Blackrock Education Centre
Day(s) of Week:
Number of Sessions:
Summer Course (DES Rule 58)
Queen of Angels PS
You are not currently logged on to the Blackrock Education Centre course booking system.
Already a register user? Please click here to log in and enrol
Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up and activate an account. Then use login details to access booking option Click here to register.