Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
18LC 07 016
This course is suitable for those who wish to set up and run a nurture group. It is also suitable for practitioners who want to adopt a more nurturing approach while working with children who have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
• The practicalities of setting up and running a nurture group – early years, primary and secondary
• Up-to-date research in attachment theory and neuroscience
• Child development and learning
• Developing an in-depth understanding of the Boxall Profile assessment tool and using it to refer children and young people to Nurture Group intervention and set targets
• Developing the curriculum
• Developing a whole-school nurturing approach
• Monitoring and evaluation through a structured, evidence-based, planned approach
Each participant wi
Blackrock Education Centre
Day(s) of Week:
Number of Sessions:
Summer Course (DES Rule 58)
Phoenix Park Special School
You are not currently logged on to the Blackrock Education Centre course booking system.
Already a register user? Please click here to log in and enrol
Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up and activate an account. Then use login details to access booking option Click here to register.