Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up an account and log in in order to book a course. Click here to register.
18LC 07 020
This face-to-face course provides an understanding of the science of Positive Psychology and offers practical and evidence-based strategies for supporting children’s and teacher well-being. Linked to SPHE curriculum.
• Provide an understanding of Positive Psychology, the science of well-being
• Explore the many benefits of enhancing children’s well-being
• Explore research on resilience and mindfulness
• Provide a range of strategies to support children’s resilience and self-efficacy
• Explore strategies for developing positive relationships
• Provide a range of strategies that can enhance children’s well-being in the areas of Positive Emotions, Character Strengths and Flow experiences
• Provide ideas and strategies to support teacher well-being
• Understand how each well-being i
BLackrock Education Centre
Day(s) of Week:
Number of Sessions:
Summer Course (DES Rule 58)
Queen of Angels PS
You are not currently logged on to the Blackrock Education Centre course booking system.
Already a register user? Please click here to log in and enrol
Not Registered Yet? If you are not registered on the site, you will first need to set up and activate an account. Then use login details to access booking option Click here to register.